If your business frequently has over-sized print jobs, purchasing a wide format printer can help you complete those large, time sensitive projects on time. Relying on a trusted brand wide format printer brings confidence to your purchase decision. The top WFP manufacturers have earned their reputation through building high-quality products and backing them with reliable support.
Both inkjet and toner wide format printers use specialized ink to create crisp, clear images on a variety of media such as banners, signs, textiles, fabrics,and blueprints.
Here are our top 10 WFP manufacturers.
1. Canon – offers state-of-the-art large-format printing solutions designed with exceptional speed flexibility and quality.
2. HP – extremely fast printing speeds and low maintenance costs.
3. Epson – focuses on high-quality photo prints and business presentations with wide format printers that are both Windows and Mac compatible.
4. Xerox – provides high-quality prints and flexibility for the engineering, architecture, and graphic arts industries.
5. Roland – known for superior digital printing equipment performance, reliability, service and support. Its large format printer line is user-friendly and technologically advanced, which is ideal for any type of graphic or specialty imaging.
6. Konica Minolta – wide format printers that supply fast output, simple operation, superior image quality and scalable configurations for engineering, construction, and similar businesses.
7. Mimaki – a worldwide pioneer in wide format inkjet printing and cutting machines. Products used in sign/graphics, textile/apparel, and industrial markets.
8. Ricoh – offers a complete line of “ultra-reliable” wide format printers. Eco-friendly ink with products suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
9. Mutoh – “Smart printing equals value.” They offer 8 wide format printers that meet their high standards for print quality and durability.
10. Seiko Teriostar – serves the CAD, AEC, and GIS professional printing markets.
Want to Learn More?
Read more about your options in our Wide Format Printer Buyer’s Guide.
Ready to Make a Decision?
If you are ready to buy a wide format printer for your business, you can fill out our form. We will put you in touch with up to 5 qualified suppliers in your area, who will offer you free price quotes and be able to answer any further questions you may have. There is no obligation to buy.